среда, 12 июля 2017 г.

A Simple Tip for Back Imbalances, Including Scoliosis

A Simple Tip for Back Imbalances, Including Scoliosis

. Not only is today’s video easy to add to your routine, it’s also responsible for helping me make some of my most positive corrections to the muscle imbalances in my back. My muscle imbalances are mostly related to scoliosis, but the way I used to hold my body made my scoliosis worse and I had no idea at the time. But you don’t have to have scoliosis to have imbalances. Balance versus imbalance comes down to how you are using your body on a daily basis. For instance, if you have the habit of standing shifted with your weight on your left leg, every time you stand in place talking with someone, or in line somewhere, you are unknowingly building up your left side, and weakening your right. Another example is carrying a purse. If you always carry your purse over your right shoulder, its like going to the gym and only lifting weights with your right arm every time. Would you go to a Pilates class and only practice standing balance on your left leg? When you think about it that way, it seems silly and obvious. But that’s exactly how our postural habits create muscle imbalances right under our nose! We walk around completely clueless about our imbalances and as long as we are clueless, we can’t make changes to fix them. But, once you discover an imbalance, you can begin to make the subtle shifts necessary to stop the progression and sometimes reverse the imbalance altogether! The tool in today’s video focuses on imbalances in the back. Even if you’re certain that you don’t have any imbalances in your back, I encourage you to watch the video. Even the most balanced folks may discover something they didn’t know was causing trouble. And if you already know you have an imbalance, definitely give today’s tool a try. It really made a difference for me and I’d love to hear that it did the same for you. Just let me know in the comments below! See you in the studio, Sydney Original article and pictures take http://www.pilatestonic.com/2015/simple-tip-for-back-imbalances-including-scoliosis/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий